Welcome

"Calm down Sabrina Rochelle, you like meeting new people, helping others, making new friends and embarking on new challenges in life, remember?"

" What if I discover that I really don't like meeting new people, making new friends and embarking on new challenges in life, because initially getting to this point can be so awkward".


“It won't be awkward if you don't make it awkward. Now, stop doubting and second guessing yourself, and DO IT!"

This was the conversation going on in my head, before I realized that fear is not strength. Fear is the main ingredient for destruction! So here I am, ready to meet new people, ready to help others the best way I can, ready to make new friends, and embark on new challenges! So WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, to the blog of Sabrina Rochelle’s Impressive Impressions...

Sabrina Rochelle's Impressive Impressions will keep you informed with an assortment of things going on in our everyday lives. This information will fall under several different categories, but at the end this content is sure to leave an "Impressive Impression" on you!



Monday, April 26, 2010

Christian Louboutin Studded Spike Sneakers

Ladies and Gents.... I really have a *LOVE JONES* for the new Christian Louboutin (Louis) Leather high top sneaker with silver spike studs and Louboutin logo at vamp. Sold for both women and men.
Ladies, I can so see me rocking these kicks!! Paired up with some denim fitted, light colored, destressed jeans, cuffed at the bottom, a solid color burnedout tee, and a lightweight leather cropped jacket (earth-tone color.) AWWWWWHHHHHH, there's nothing else better than shoe shopping, or SHOPPING PERIOD!! Yes, I said it... You know my MANTRA: love them, give them a special place in your closet. Take them on a journey that know man has gone... And most of all... WORK IT, BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR YOU!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment